AnthroTronix CEO Dr. Cori Lathan Invented “Brain Thermometer,” an FDA-cleared mobile medical app and used by the military
Dr. Cori Lathan is co-founder and CEO of AnthroTronix, a biomedical engineering research and development company and leader in digital health care technology. The company has been recognized among Inc. Magazine’s “5000 Fastest Growing Companies” and selected by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer company.
Some of Dr. Lathan’s distinctions include:
• Featured in Forbes, Time, and The New Yorker
• MIT Technology Review Magazine’s “Top 100 World Innovators”
• Fast Company Magazine’s “Most Creative People in Business”
• Named “Young Global Leader” by the World Economic Forum
|Ph.D. in Neuroscience, Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
|M.S. in Aeronautics and Astronautics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
|B.A. in Biopsychology and Mathematics, Swarthmore College|
Lathan and her team invented DANATM, an FDA-cleared clinical neurocognitive assessment tool that uses a smartphone or tablet to measure and monitor changes in a person’s cognitive function. The app can help clinicians track cognitive efficiency in people with conditions such as depression, dementia/Alzheimer’s disease, and post-traumatic stress disorder. For more information on DANA, visit http://danabrainvital.com.
Lathan is available for interviews to discuss:
• Where the future of brain health is headed
• Work she has done in this area for the military
• Future consumer applications to monitor and track brain health
Watch Lathan’s recent interview at the World Economic Forum 2017 in Davos where she shares her insights on brain health: http://hub.vg/Lathan17